The Analyst, Tax Services performs job functions relating to reviewing the servicing portfolio for accurate and timely payment of real estate tax, ensuring compliance with all state, federal, and investor requirements. JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process loan level disbursements related to tax installments to applicable taxing authorities.
- Perform tax research on escalated loan level issues/concerns received.
- Responsible for making back search calls as requested and processing payments for current and delinquent taxes
- Responsible for researching and clearing liens that could take priority over the mortgage lien
- Review departmental control reporting to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines.
- Perform reconciliations, control functions, and compile special projects where analysis of tax data is required.
- Perform variety of basic tax clerical duties by following instructions and procedures.
- Complete research items within 48 hours of receipt.
- Process and release tax installments timely per applicable guidelines.
- Review and remediate all control reporting data anomalies within managements prescribed timelines.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding communications skills (including verbal, written and listening skills)
- Problem solving and decision making abilities
- Well organized, paying close attention to detail
- Execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to build relationships (respect, trust, consensus)
To be completed by Recruiting
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Primary Location
Associated topics: consult, financial reporting analyst, government, guidance, inspect, investment fund, law, legal, monitor, refinement