- Kore1 Technologies
- $105,210.00 -152,760.00/year*
5 N Lowell Rd
Back End Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop scalable web applications with NodeJS and associated technologies
- Strong background in noSQL database experience such as MongoDB
- Design and develop RESTful web services
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects, and other Developers to implement mobile/web solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years experience developing applications software
- Strong Experience with Node.js
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Real world web and API development experience
- Experience with web services API integration
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
- ActiveMQ or any Messaging system a plus
- Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CI/CD is nice to have
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive and have solid problem solving skills
- A strong technical background with experience using modern web technology like ES6, React, Redux, HTML5
- Experience building backend services with server-side technology such as Java, .Net, or Node.js.
- Generous PTO
- Full Health / Dental Coverage
. Job Type: Full-time
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Associated topics: .net, application, backend, c c++, programming, python, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...