- Crosscountry Mortgage
- $69,020.00 -105,470.00/year*
260 E 211th St
The Branch Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing back-office administrative support and handling various operational functions to ensure the branch is operating in an efficient manner. The Branch Administrative Assistant assists in ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and acts as a key contact for the branch regarding operational questions.
- Type, format and produce documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports
- Establish and maintain record keeping and filing systems for the branch
- Maintain a calendar and contact database, schedule appointments, make travel or conference arrangements, and may arrange meetings and conferences for an assigned work group
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings
- Complete expense reports and reconcile receipts for a designated work group
- Manages inbound and outbound mail for the Branch
- Answer phone call inquiries, research and resolve problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures
- Assist in reviewing mortgage loan application and documentation
- Review mortgage loan disclosure packages and deliver them to the borrower
- Create rate disclosure and re-disclosure packages and deliver them to the borrower
- Track outstanding items on all loan files and follow up with customers to ensure timely receipt of necessary documentation
- Facilitate timely loan closings by working directly with the Title Company and customer to schedule
- High School or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous banking, financial services, or mortgage experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adjust to varying work load
- Must be independent, self-motivated and organized
- Must be high-energy and have a positive attitude
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...